Hypex Group are looking to hire
occupational hygienE CONSULTANT
Hypex Group is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about worker health protection and the field of occupational hygiene. If you are someone who has excellent initiative and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to continually look for better ways to approach service delivery for our clients, then we want to chat with you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Designing and implementing exposure assessment strategies across a wide range of chemical, physical and biological hazards
- Working with our customers to identify and implement effective exposure control solutions for workers
- Preparing robust scientific reports, while continually looking for better ways to present the information so that the key messages of our assessments are clear, helpful and actioned
- Preparing and delivering educational sessions to all levels, ranging from our clients’ workforce through to management
- Always seeking opportunities for professional development
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will have a strong technical background in occupational hygiene, along with a passion for building client relationships. A wide range of experience across different industries (e.g. construction, defence, mining and exploration, oil and gas, tunnelling) will be looked upon favourably.
Key criteria you will meet:
- Post graduate qualifications in occupational hygiene or a related scientific field
- Preferably 5+ years’ experience in occupational hygiene
- Provisional, or preferably full membership to the AIOH
Working in a growing business, you will have excellent initiative and use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify solutions both internally and externally to the business. We’re looking for someone who is client focused and who understands the importance of using varied communication skills to be more effective in our role.
WHO ARE WE?
Hypex is a growing consultancy business, based out of the Sutherland Shire in Sydney, NSW. While we are involved in a variety of short-term projects, our core business involves servicing long term projects, currently in the energy, mining and infrastructure sectors. Our clients are based in Sydney CBD, regional New South Wales and interstate.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Hypex is offering a competitive remuneration package to invest in someone looking to invest in themselves. You will have the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects under the mentorship of an experienced COH. We support our staff to develop both professionally and personally. While the purpose of our work is preventing occupational disease for our clients, we look internally to improve the health and well-being of our consultants as well.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV before 25 June 2021, to email@example.com.
For further information please contact Mitchell on 0412 727 100
Applications close 25 June 2021
congratulations ryan collins
Congratulations to Ryan on becoming a Full Member of the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists, Inc. (AIOH).
In achieving this milestone, Ryan has exhibited his professional competence in the field of Occupational Hygiene, and it comes as deserved recognition of his efforts in continuing his professional experience and development.
Hypex Group are proud to support the continuing professional development of its employees and celebrate steps towards excellence.
Monica and georgia
Hypex Group congratulates Monica Torbol and Georgia Moo on each receiving awards at the 2020 AIOH Virtual Symposium: